Image Map

Sunday, January 26, 2014

OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF MR. POPPER'S PENGUINS NOVEL STUDY!

 
 
 

 
Here is my preview! Since you are a follower, I will let you in on a secret....For tonight and tomorrow ONLY I am giving a 50% off discount to my followers!  Hurry and check it out before the price changes back to normal prices.  The difference between two products is if you have not purchased your procedural text on how to make a penguin, I have made a bundle pack for you!
 
My great weekend!!
Happy Sunday!!  My sweet boy has been learning sign language so quickly lately! I love being able to teach him and see him get excited when he remembers the sign!  I love this kid and love being his mom!!
My wonderful supportive husband and I at the Roadshow in Dallas!  We had a blast and we loved worshipping the Lord with other followers of Christ!  I am a blessed woman!
 
God bless,
Shann
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment