Image Map

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pride Wall

I have been meaning to post a picture of our "Pride Wall" before and after. I love putting up the kids work but sometimes to just takes more time than I have in a day. The pride wall fixes that problem!
This is before school started. I ended up stapling a laminated paper on the board and put a clothes pin on the top. I also hot glued cute little stars on the top of the clothes pin. Quick tip: I wrote their names in permanent marker on the corner so there was no question whose paper it is. 
The final picture is of how it looks now, a semester in. The kids put their work on there clip. That choose things that they are proud of. I guess I could have called it our show off wall. I feel everyone should get to be proud of their work. You can see that most of the papers are different. 

God bless,
Shann

No comments:

Post a Comment