Image Map

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Gift for Followers

I am making my newest item that I am going to put on Teachers Pay Teachers on December 27th.  Before I do though, I would like to give my followers the first chance at it.  The email will go out December 25th.  DON'T MISS OUT!!
 


My multiplication cards, file folder games, and more will be sent in email form to any follower who comments with their email OR emails me at seldersclass@gmail.com telling me that you are following this blog.
  This is my Christmas gift to you!


 
 
Merry Christmas and God Bless.
 
-Shann

1 comment:

  1. Would love a copy of these....in my 1st year teaching and I'm always looking for worksheet alternatives...Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
    My email is mew9164@Gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete