Image Map

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Our Hallway Projects

Our AR Points Keeper
I let the kids choose what the teams they wanted and then we put them all at the 50 yard line.  Once they got AR points they get to move their player.  So far, this is where we are!

I wish I could take credit for this BUT Taylor Spoon was nice enough to let me copy her!!  I love this idea!!

Our Interactive Board in the Hallway
The kiddos all got M&M's in a bag.  12 to be exact.  I gave them each a copy of the M&M's sheet from TPT Page of the Activity I love! <--- Not mine, but I want to give her credit for her awesome work!
 
 They were also required to write a question on the other side of their paper.  We covered the answer so that someone in the hallway can walk by, read the question, solve it, and check their work.
 
Merry CHIRSTmas!!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment